Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto
Pianificati

Link CC details to Websites for Expiration alerts

Hi,

I would like to see a feature added that links Credit Card details, to specific login entries within mSecure.

Typically a website may store (I only do it for a few trusted ones) your credit card details, for later use. This can be a bit problematic to locate all of these sites and update the details, when a credit card expires or is changed, especially if they are Auto renewals for subscriptions etc.

So I'd like a feature that you can tag a specific Credit Card entry within a Login entry, such that the Login entry is then listed under the specific Credit Card entry as one that has stored my details (multiple entries, one for each record that's linked). I could then click on the link to go to the specific login entry. Then I can Login to the website as normal, to update my card details.

Would also be nice to have some sort of reminder feature that can be used to highlight upcoming expiration's.

regards,

Kim

Hi Kim,

Thanks for the feature request. We are currently working on this very thing. We plan to have a feature to link records together in the future and we are also working to provide password and date expiration alerts as well!

Glad to hear about expiration date functionality! I’m pretty disciplined about entering all the details about my various licenses, passports etc. and for those items that contain an expiration date. Perfect example which recently happened. My hubby’s bday was last month and his drivers license expired. He only noticed when he went to rent a vehicle-yikes! The only place I have this info is MSecure and in his physical wallet. Who looks at there license/passport on a regular basis? Certainly not me. Not sure how MSecure plans to handle the notification part but including the ability to ask if the user would like to add expiration date to their calendar and then user can set the reminder timelines using whatever calendar program they prefer? I live and die by my calendar so having this additional functionality would be super beneficial for me.

Hi LeSha,

Thank you very much for sharing the story where things went wrong without knowing the expiration date for your husband's license. Those help a lot for development, because it gives a good idea of why the feature is needed. I could see something similar happening with a Credit Card, and I'm sure there are many more use cases we could come up with. We do have this on our list of features for after v6 is released. I'm never sure when a feature will be added, but I can tell you it's on our radar!

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento