Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

msecure 5 - Windows - Sync error with msecure Cloud

The synchronization with the msecure cloud is aborted with the XML error message, which starts with <!DOCTYPE hmtl> and the third last line says: <iframe src="//www.herokucdn.com/error-pages/application-error.html">

Can someone tell me which entry here produces an error?

Best regards

Gerd

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  I'm not sure what is causing this error. It seems that our app is unable to connect to our server here. Have you tried closing and restarting mSecure 5? Does this happen when trying to sync manually or does it happen when mSecure tries to auto sync?

Dear All,

I, too, have the issue that my mSecure 5 (version 5.7.0 [163] on macOS Catalina version 10.15.4) is signaling a synchronization error with the mSecure Cloud. Consequently, the data I entered on my desktop app is not syncing with my mobile app (version 5.71.1 [776] on iOS 13.4.1).

I tried closing and restarting mSecure 5 but to no avail.

Looking forward to your advice, I remain

with best regards,

Sven

I see you have contacted us via email, so we'll do troubleshooting using that method of communication. Take care Sven!

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento