Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

missing info

I hadn't opened mSecure for a while. Now that it's been updated it appears I have no records anymore.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm not sure what's happening here, so I'll need to get more information from you to try to help. When you say you haven't opened mSecure for a long time, what does that mean? Did you use the app a long time ago, and if so, about how long ago was it? If you were using mSecure 5, then all your data should still be in the app, and we don't have any issues that would cause the data to simply be removed.

Real quick, after you open mSecure, if you're on an iOS or Android device, open mSecure, then tap the menu button at the top left corner of the screen (3 stacked lines). At the top of the menu that slides out, what number do you see to the right of "All Records"?

If you're on a Mac or PC, look at the top of the left column. What number do you see to the right of "All Records"? 

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire