Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

How to restore groups function to display fully in tags

Ever since mSecure "upgraded" me to version 6 (for IOS) I have not been able to access all my records.  I understand that "groups" have now become "tags" however I can't access all the records under a tag at any one time.  To clarify, I am told that my old "travel" group has 35records in it but when I expand this group only 7 records are shown.  

Having battled with this new (unasked for) upgrade for more than a month I am at the end of my tether! I have requested a support ticket and received absolutely no help whatsoever, so now it is very urgent that I access passwords to some of my records.  

If you can't help me with this is there a way I can print out all my old records so that at least I have them to refer to while mSecure6 sorts itself out? I have a downloaded backup from mSecure 5, but can't access it!!!

Hi Heather,

Thank you for contacting us. We don't have any known issues that keep some data from showing in any of the mSecure apps, so I'm hoping this is a filtering issue. To make sure no filters are set and all records are visible, please follow the instructions below.

For iOS:

1) Tap the menu icon in the top left of your screen to bring in the menu

2) Tap "All Records" at the top of the list, then close the menu

3) Tap the leftmost icon in the filterbar at the top of the main view

4) Look at the star in the top right of the main view. Is it yellow? If it is, tap it to disable the favorites filter.

For Android:

1) Tap the menu icon in the top left of your screen to bring in the menu

2) Tap "All Items" at the top of the list, then close the menu

3) Look at the star in the top right of the main view. Is it yellow in the on position? If it is, tap it to disable the favorites filter.

For Mac:

1) Click "All Records" at the top of the left column

2) Look at the star in the top right of the middle column. Is it yellow? If it is, tap it to disable the favorites filter.

For Windows:

1) Click "All Items" at the top of the left column

2) Look at the star in the top right of the middle column. Is it yellow? If it is, tap it to disable the favorites filter.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire