Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

I cannot sign in to MSecure 5 on new phone

I downloaded the app upgrade on a new phone and now cannot access my file.

When I click on 'Sigh Up' as directed, to create an account using my email address and new password (requirements for password changed)  it says that account already exists. Yes it does, it is me.

When I click on  'Sign in'  it does not recognize me because i do not have an account.

Hi Anne,

Thank you for contacting us. If mSecure is telling you an account already exists, then that means an account was created using the email address you are entering. Since the account already exists in our system, you can't create a new account using that same email address. I checked for an account using the email address you are using here in the forum, and I was able to find it, so I can confirm you do have an account already.

Real quick, do you have access to your information in any version of mSecure running on any of your devices? After I get more information from you, I'll be able to help you get access to your account in mSecure 5.

It wants me to scan the barcode but it's not sending me a barcode for a key to get in. I'm transferring all my information to a new phone and I'm not able to get into insecure
ASAP I need to get into my account. I just got a new phone and it's not letting me into my account I need passwords.

@jon316k@gmail.com You only get a QR code when you first set up your mSecure account. If one was sent each time you set up the app, it would defeat the purpose of using the code as an authentication mechanism. Since you set up your account in September of 2019, it's likely you no longer have access to the QR code. The only way to get access to it without resetting your account is to resend it from the Account Settings of mSecure running on a different device. Do you still have access to your old phone, and are you able to open mSecure's Account Settings on that device to resend your QR code?

I have 

new to Android mobile and cannot open my Msecure 5 app without a camera shot of a QR code which I can't access. I have the serial number of the Msecure

@Baxter Thank you for contacting us. In order to get access to your account on a new device, you will need to scan a valid QR code to authenticate you as the owner of the account. Were you using an older version of mSecure on your older device? If so, do you have that older device and are you able to open mSecure on it?

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire