Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Can't add new entry Mac desktop app

I want to create a new entry using the Mac desktop app, but clicking on the + in the password list is not doing anything.  Any other clicks seem ok.

1 personne a le même problème

Hi Mike,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I'm not sure what could be causing this to happen, as it's not a known issue in the app. Do you have access to your information on a different device running mSecure? If so, I'm going to have you reset mSecure on your Mac, and that should take care of the problem.

Version 5.7.2 (165). is on my mac.  I can't add passwords or edit existing passwords.   My iPhone app seems okay but I can't sync.

Hi Mark,

What happens when you click the + button in the bottom of the middle column of mSecure on your Mac? Also, what happens when you click on a record and then click on the button to edit the record?

I had this problem, but checking now it is working  now.  I have rebooted and installed a MacOS update since I first had the issue.  Maybe one of those actions fixed the issue for me.  

Thank you for posting your feedback on this issue @Mike. Hopefully it can help @Mark with what he's experiencing.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire