Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

MSecure

I’m not worried about MSecure 4 just get me in MSecure 5 or refund money.

Ken

Hi Ken,

I'm not sure what this is in reference to. Please take a look at the other post where I responded to your questions in detail. Respond to my last post and address any questions asked, and I'll do everything I can to get the issue resolved. I won't be able to help if you have scattered posts throughout the forum, as it's too difficult to keep track of the context.

Hi Mike,

This email is again from his daughter.

He had been reply obviously with a new topic, and can’t find the previous discussions.

I’m sure you replied to my previous email but unfortunately I haven’t seen the response.

As I previously advised apple deleted his original version of mysecure and was unable to get the latest version working so they sent him home.  He has now reinstalled mysecure but can’t get in because it wants him to scan the QR code which he doesn’t have.  Hence he can’t access the app.  I have attached the screen print for your reference.

can you please advise how to log into the app without the QR code.

Thanks

I'm not sure what's going on with Apple's support, but you may now be the 3rd customer I have run into where they advised to delete mSecure 4. It's a really irresponsible move on their part, and it is causing big, big problems for those customers. I hope this isn't something do now, because it almost guarantees people will loose very important data from different apps.

Regarding the mSecure 5 account issue, what needs to be done here is his account needs to be reset. If the QR code is missing, there is no way to authenticate as the owner of the account, so the account setup will never get completed.

To be clear, although it's probably obvious, any data stored in the account will be deleted. I don't think he was using mSecure 5 before, so this shouldn't matter, but I wanted to be clear about that before proceeding.

The first step is to simply delete mSecure 5 from all your devices. If you have a Mac computer running mSecure 5, stop here and let me know before proceeding, because it doesn't help to simply delete the app from your Mac when it comes to resetting the app.

After you have deleted the app from all your devices, follow the steps in this support article to reset your account: https://support.msecure.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000064228-account-reset

Next, reinstall mSecure 5 from the App Store app, and sign in to the account using the account's Username (email address) and the new password you just set.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire