Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Just purchased mS pro - installed app but it won't recognize my purchase

I have been using mS on my mac, iPad, and iPhone for years.  Recenytly my iPad stopped working and said I needed to upgrade to mS 5.  I downloaded and all worked fine.  still had older versions on mac and iPhone.  yesterday my mac quit syncing, it said I needed to purchase mS pro.  I went to your website and purchased it.  have an order #.  Then I installed mS 5 on my mac from the App store.  I open it and try to sync and it tells me I must purchase mS pro (which as noted a I already did).  I can't fine anyway to tell the app that I did purchase and for instance enter my order #.  How do I get it to recognize  and download my existing mS pw file?  And then what do I need to to for my iPad and iPhone to get them running too?

thanks.

1 personne a le même problème

Hi Fred,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I can get this fixed for you pretty quickly, as it sounds like the license didn't get applied after your purchase for some reason. Real quick, can you send me a receipt for the purchase you made? Also, email address do you see next to Username in the Account Settings of mSecure on your devices? You can find the email using the instructions below:

For the iOS app:

1.    Tap the menu icon in the top left of mSecure's main view

2.    Tap Settings at the bottom of menu

3.    Tap Account Settings

For the Mac app:

1.    Open mSecure

2.    Click "mSecure > Preferences" in the menu bar in the top left of your screen

3.    Click the "Account" tab

Which email address do you see next to the Username field in each of your mSecure apps?

Hi Mike  - I emailed you the info you requested  at the support email address.  I hope you can get ti there.  Thought better not to put the receipt here on forum.

thanks

Fred

Hi Fred,

I just saw your email saying everything is working correctly now after I applied the license. Thanks for your time, and let me know if you need further assistance.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire