Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

IOS 14.5 requires update

mSecure has to be updated in order to work with IOS 14.5. SO do NOT install 14.5 as long as the app. is not updated. If it is not fixed  within a few days I will stop using this app. It  is too essential and should work all the time.

39 personnes ont le même problème

I downloaded and installed mSecure 5 and followed the instructions quoted below to migrate data from v4.  Nowhere was I given the "option to migrate your information".  What do I do now to get my data from v4 to v5?

"In order to upgrade, you can simply download mSecure 5 from any App Store (iOS, Mac, Play, Microsoft), then sign up for a new account. When you go through the signup process, you will get an option to migrate your information. Answer to perform the migration, and that's it. Your data will be migrated in from v4, and you'll be all set."

@Susie Please email me at support@msevensoftwar.com, and add "Attention Mike: No Migration" for the subject line, because this issue is much easier to handle directly via email. After you send the email, let me know in this post. I will respond as soon as I see the email.

Mike, I just emailed you.  

@Susie Thank you for the update, and we'll keep the correspondence in email from here on out.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire