Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Forget the password

Good evening I forget the password and I can’t access mSecure account. Can you help me please?

Hi Samirel,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. Unfortunately, there is not a lot we can do in these situations. In order for the information stored in mSecure to be as secure as possible, mSeven Software doesn't acquire our customer's password or the information stored in their mSecure account, so there is no way for us to retrieve either of those items. Also, in order to keep your information from being accessed without your permission, it is not possible to bypass or change an account's password when mSecure is not accepting the password the user is entering. I'm really sorry I don't have better news here. 

One thing that has helped some customers in this situation is trying some letter substitutions for the password attempts. Whatever the password may be, it's possible you used number and/or special character substitutions like typing $ for S or 3 for E. Hopefully this can aid you in finding the correct combination of characters for your password.

If that doesn't help, do you happen have access to your information in any version of mSecure running on any of your devices?

Dear Mike

Thank you for your fast answer.

i tryed all combination of ltters but nothing hapend.

It is possible to reset my old account and to make a new one with same email adres?

It doesn't matter if I will lost all my information what I had there.

If yes how I have to proced?

Thank you in advance.

Resetting your account is no problem at all. You can do that by following the instructions in this article on our support site: Account Reset

After you reset the account and reset mSecure on each device, simply sign in to the account again with the new password you set.

Good evening I forget the password and I can’t access mSecure account. Can you help me please?

Hi Loc,

Do you have access to your information in mSecure on at least one device, or are you locked out your data on all your device? If you aren't able to open mSecure on at least one device to view your information, we will need to reset your account in order for you to have access to it again. In that case, all data stored in your account will be deleted, and you'll have to start over from scratch.

Hi Mike,

We are in this same situation. We can open mSecure 6 working on one device but we don't know the password.

Can you help or should I contact support?

Thanks

@Daniel If you can open mSecure 6 using your biometric unlock like Touch or Face ID, you should be able to change your password on that device. Can you let me know what type of device you are able to open mSecure 6 on?

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire