Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Pro account msecure 4 license not transferred to 5

I've purchased the pro version for the msecure 4 and now that I've been forced to move to the 5 the app ask me to buy another license. Can you please verify? The email of the purchasing and of the login in version 5 is the same griso.andrea@gmail.com

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for contacting us. mSecure 4 has no pro version. The way the older version works is that you have to pay for the app before you can download it. mSecure 5 has paid accounts and our mSecure 5 license is called an mSecure Pro license. The reason for this is because mSecure 5 is free to download. However, most of the features require a license or Pro account in order to function. 

mSecure 5 is a brand new app, and it marks the first time in the history of our company that we have charged for an upgrade to mSecure. We wanted to make it a free upgrade for our customers, but with the current landscape of application development, it was not feasible for us to do so.

You can always download mSecure 3 or 4 again from your purchase history. Here is an article that shows you how: https://support.msecure.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000064249-how-to-download-previous-versions

Note that the email address for griso.andrea@gmail.com just recently created an account in our system. Accounts are also new with mSecure 5. mSecure 4 and the previous versions only have device specific unlock passwords with no account system. The account for griso.andrea@gmail.com is a free account created on the 21st of this month. We do offer previous customers a 33% off discount to upgrade to mSecure 5. Please submit a ticket or email us at support@msevensoftware.com if you'd like to take advantage of that offer. 

I had to upgrade my iphone to version 14.6 and now mSecure wont open and says the developer needs to update the app. So now am i being forced to msecure5 ?

this is completely unprofessional, i have told 100's of people about this software over the last 7 years and now i think it is a scam and i will no longer support this software.

I was a happy customer now an unhappy customer. i dont feel i should have to pay for msecure4 lifetime then now pay for msecure5 lifetime am i going to have to pay for msecure6 lifetime after this? joke NOT HAPPY.

I just responded to your other post in the other thread, but we can continue the conversation here. I'm not sure what you mean when you say that you now think it's a scam. Can you explain that in more detail please? Most app developers now have some sort of upgrade policy where they charge existing customers to continue using new versions of their apps. Are you saying that all developers that charge for upgrades are scamming their customers?

How can I retrieve passwords from mSecure V4?  I am happy to pay for service but I must have 40 passwords that are now gone.   Your help is appreciated.   Jim

Hi Jim,

I'm not sure what you mean when you ask about retrieving your passwords in mSecre 4. Are you having problems with that version of the app? When you say you have 40 passwords that now gone, are you saying that you are able to open mSecure 4, but data is missing?

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire