Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Forgot password

I upgraded my phone and I have misplaced my password I need to reset the password I have both the account key & QR code if that helps

6 personnes se posent la même question

Hi Tammy,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing. If you have forgotten your account's password, you can learn how to reset your account here: https://support.msecure.com/support/solutions/articles/36000064228

Just signed up, not recognizing my password.

Hi Hannah,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I'm not sure what could be causing the problem you are running into here. Could you provide more details on what exactly happened? I checked your account, and it looks like you created it just a couple of days ago, and I can see that you signed in to the account on your Mac computer. After signing up for the account, were you able to use mSecure at all? When you open the app, are you asked to either sign in or sign up for an account, or is it just asking you to enter a password to unlock the app?

My reply vanished. 

1.  I have you app on my Mac.  How do I get it on my iPad and phone?  

2.  Once the app is on all devices, how do I sync them?

Thank you.

Are you saying that you are able to open mSecure and unlock the app on your Mac? It sounded like you were having problems on your Mac as well, but now it sounds like everything is working fine on that device. Please confirm that for me, because having access to your information on one device is always key when troubleshooting issues in mSecure.

Regarding syncing, as soon as everything is working on each device, and you are signed in to the same account, you can use mSecure Cloud for syncing, and everything will be kept in sync automatically. You won't have to do anything to keep the apps in sync.

The Mac seems to be fine.  I started entering my data.

Ok, if you are able to enter data into mSecure on your Mac, you should have no problems signing in to your account in mSecure on your other devices. I'm going to have you reinstall mSecure on your iPad real quick to see if we can get everything working on that device. Open your iPad, then find mSecure on your home screen. Long-tap on the app icon, then choose the option to delete the app, and then confirm the deletion. After the app is completely removed from your iPad, open the App Store app and find mSecure in the App Store. Tap the option to download mSecure onto the device. After mSecure has been reinstalled, open it, skip through the first few screens, then choose the option to "Sign In" to an existing account. Enter your "hmazo@comcast.net" email address, then enter the password that you use to unlock mSecure on your Mac. After that, you should be able to simply go through the remaining screens until you reach the main view.

Were you able to reinstall mSecure on your iPad and then sign in to your account?

i cant remember my password, how do i get a new one?

Hi Steve,

I just responded to a different thread in which you posted this same question. Let's continue the conversation in that thread alone.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire