Thank you for contacting us. I'll try my best to answer all of your questions and(or) issues.
Please let me know if you have any other questions here. I'd be happy to answer anything else.
How do i upgrade from version 4 to 7 without a QR code please
Thank you for getting in contact with us. If you have an mSecure 6 account, but you can't sign in to it due to not having the QR code, you'll need to reset your account first, which is a simple process. After the account is reset, the migration will be triggered as you go through the sign in process in mSecure 6.
For clarification, the old mSecure 4 app is not connected to mSecure 6 in any way. The old app doesn't tie into an account system, because mSecure accounts were introduced in mSecure 5. Therefore, when you reset your mSecure account, it will have no effect on the data stored in mSecure 4. It will simply enable you to have access to your mSecure account again, and it will be in a fresh state so you can migrate the information in from the old app.
Here are the instructions:
1. Delete mSecure 6 from your device(s). Do not delete mSecure 4, as that will destroy the data stored in the app.
2. Open this link in your web browser on any device: https://www.msecure.com/request_password_start/
3. Enter your email address in the "Email Address" field, then click "START PROCESS"
4. You'll receive an email with information for the account reset. Read that email, then click "RESET ACCOUNT".
5. Enter a new password two times, enter a hint to help you remember the password, then click "RESET ACCOUNT"
6. Install mSecure from the store app on your device - App Store app, Play app, or Microsoft Store app
7. Open the app and move through the screens until you are asked to Sign In or Sign Up for an account
8. Tap the option to Sign In using your account's email and new password you just set
9. Choose the option to import your data from mSecure 4 as you go through the setup process in the app
Just trying out the new version, not 100% convinced yet. Have the following comments. Also we have some questions about any future upgrades (dot upgrades or version upgrades):
So far, the problems I have with your new app and systems: