Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

migration of msecure 4.5 to 5.0

trying to migrate mscure 4.5 to 5.0

how do you figure out account name?

what are the requirements of the migration - do you need a specific version of IOS

where is a step by step example

Is there a Youtube video on it

PS - got a call from someone that had problems because latest IOS upgrade and he could not figure his account name  I am running into the same thing He told me a number of people called him about this issue

also how do you get to the free upgrade?

3 personas tienen esta pregunta

I believe I am having same issue as Jocelyn and Tim.  I have been fighting with this for over an hour as I did not know that a specific version of mSecure4 was necessary for migration to work via prompts.  In any case, I have version 4.5.1 of mSecure on my ipad and need to migrate that data into my newly purchased version5.   My email address is 1andonlycva@gmail.com.   Sounds like we may need to troubleshoot via email so please let me know next steps.  Thank you.  

Testing 1, 2

@Chris Please email us at support@msevensoftware.com, and add "Attention Mike: No Migration" for the subject. After you send the email, notify me here, and I will respond as soon as I see it. Do be aware that we are really backed up in support, so response times are longer than they normally would be.

Hi Mike, just sent you an email with question on how to proceed 

Hi Mike

just sent an email about resting account

pls check

thanks

Jocelyn

I am trying to upgrade from Msecure 4 to mSecure 5 Are there any instructions any place

@Atinter As long as you still have access to mSecure 4, the migration process is very simple. You first need to download mSecure 5 and create an account if you haven't already, then you can follow the instructions in this article to transfer your data: https://support.msecure.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000064653-transfer-information-from-msecure-4-to-msecure-5-on-your-mobile-device

Hallo

iMac Retina 5K, 27-inchlate 15. Die Balken zur Passworteingbe sind weiss. Ich habe keine Ahnung, welche Version von mSecurse ich habe. Bestimmt eine alte, das ich schon viele Jahre meine passwörter dort deponiere. 

Wie muss ich nun vorgehen?

Hallo Philipp,

vielen Dank für Ihre Kontaktaufnahme. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, was genau hier passiert, aber wir werden das Problem beheben. Wenn Sie sagen, dass die Balken für die Passworteingabe weiß sind, können Sie das genauer erklären? Heißt das, Sie können nicht auf Ihre mSecure-App zugreifen, weil es ein Problem mit dem Passwortfeld gibt?

Wenn Sie mSecure auf Ihrem Mac öffnen, haben Sie dann einen hellblauen Hintergrund hinter der Taste, oder ist der Hintergrund ein sehr dunkles Blau?

Hallo Mike

Aus unerklärlichen Gründen funktioniert es nun auch auf meinen neuen iMac. Hatte ein neues Passwort gemacht. Der Hintergrund sieht nun so aus, wie auf dem beigelegten Bild. Vielen Dank für deine Antwort. Gruss, Philipp

@Philipp Ich bin nicht sicher, ob ich das verstehe, aber ich bin froh zu hören, dass alles funktioniert. Das Bild, das Sie angehängt haben, ist von der PayPal-Website, die in keiner Weise mit der mSecure-App verknüpft ist, daher bin ich nicht sicher, ob Sie ein Problem in mSecure haben oder nicht.

Wenn alles funktioniert, gibt es keinen Grund, weiterzumachen, aber wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben, brauche ich mehr Details, um mit Ihnen auf einer Wellenlänge zu sein.

Hoppla. Tut mir leid mit dem falschen Bild. Aber das mSecure-Programm läuft jedenfalls wieder. Danke für alles!

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario