Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

IOS 14.6 update - can not access mSecure

URGENT!!! Can not access MSecure due to 14.6 update AND I do not remember my  mSecure password. I can not loose 10 years of passwords!!! HELP!!   URGENT!!

5 personas tienen este problema

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. We are currently working on a way to help our customers who find themselves in the situation you are describing. We still have some work to do, but we're hoping it will be ready in the next couple of days. In order to get access to your password, you may need to download a utility version of mSecure from TestFlight, which is an app Apple uses for public testing purposes.

Would you be willing to register with TestFlight and download a different version of mSecure in order to retrieve your password?

Also, I saw you posted in another thread, but we'll continue all of our correspondence here in this one. I'm going to delete that other post.

Hello, I have the same problem, I used to use an old version,  and now I can not access my information.  If I install newer version can I access to  the information I suppose to have in my phone with the older version?

Thanks

Cannot access old msecure acct that has all my passwords. My paid acct does not have everything added yet

@Ricardo and @Jglassi Do both of you know the password you were using to unlock the old mSecure app? If so, the resolution to this problem is simply installing mSecure 5 and signing in with an account in a fresh state. This means it would have to be a brand new account or an existing account that has been reset.

Thanks Mike, I do know the password and I will install mSecure 5. since my old version is too old I will need to purchase this new version, as a matter of fact I opened a ticket #68488 regarding price mismatch.  To reset my account, by any chance do you have the process to do that?

Thanks again.   

Thanks Mike, I do have the password and will instal mSecure 5,since my previous application is too old I need to purchase new one, as a matter of fact I did open a ticket #68488 regarding price mismatch.  by any chance do you have account reset process that you can share with me. Thanks agian

@Ricardo This should be no problem at all. After the account is reset, the migration will be triggered as you go through the sign in process in mSecure 5.

To reset your account, follow the steps in this support article: https://support.msecure.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000064228-account-reset

IMPORTANT: Do not delete the old mSecure 4 app from your device. If that is done, the data stored in the app will be lost. Also, your mSecure 4 data is not connected to your mSecure 5 account in any way, so performing the account reset will have no effect on the data stored in the old app.

Thanks Mike,  I have already reset my account and Install the new version.  I was able to obtain a back up from some months ago but I can not make the old app to start in my Iphone, so last information is not available due to app is not open.  

Thanks for your time and support. 

Regards

Totally disgusted with MSecure- Your support is not very helpful. trying to reset my msecure5 acct and I am waiting for email confirmation for over 15 minutes. I do not have time to sit all day and wait. I havde lost so much info. I amn really ready to trash this on Facebook.

I have the same problem and cannot access my important passwords. My message reads...."The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of iOS." I am absolutely furious that I cannot and have not been able to access my passwords for three days now. I have never had a problem with mSecure and .......now is not the time to be having an issue. I need access to my passwords for important work. 

Sorry, I forgot to indicate that my problem is the same or similar to the iOS 14.6 update as mentioned in the previous posting from Catherine 5 days ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian

thank GOD I found a solution!!! With the 14.6 update I could not access my MSecure app. at all. And message over the app. so have NO ACCESS. I downloaded MSecure 5 and could not migrate from earlier version because I did not know password (been using thumb for years). After no help and two days of tears ….. I had an old phone!!! The old phone had not updated and had the MSecure4 app so I was able to see a “hint” for my password. I GOT IT!!! With the password, I was able to set up 5 and migrate everything from 4. AND … NOW I’ve also written everything down!

Catherine, was your password the same one for logging into this website for this discussion or different. I have used my thumb as well and fear the same. 

It was different from this site. Without having the “hint” I would have Berber remembered it and only way to get hint is old phone that have not updating to 14.6

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario