Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Forgotten Password

Hi I was using face recognition on my phone and it stopped working, I reset my face recognition and then was unable to access my mSecure account, I have forgotten my mSecure password, could you please let me know how to access my account again, I fully appreciate that I will lose the data in my original account.

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry to hear about your situation. In order to reset your password you will need to reset your mSecure account. After the account is reset, you will be able to set a new password, then you can reinstall mSecure on your devices and sign back in to the account.

It look like you already know this, but I did want to confirm that all of the data currently stored in the account will be lost. There is no way to reset the password for an account without destroying the data currently stored in the app.

Here is a link to our support article for resetting your mSecure account: Account Reset 

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario