Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Same password I've had since 2014, still works on iPhone 7(changed from 6), won't open newly downloaded app on Windows 10 on my PC

Same program of msecure used on iphone7, ipad, windows 10 of raptop since 2014, does not work on my PC windows10 which I've just installed.  I want to have th same data on all of my devices but does not work on PC windows 10. I need your help.   

Hello, and thank you for contacting us. It's probably you are running the older version of mSecure on your iPhone but have downloaded mSecure 5 on your PC. Did you download the mSecure app from the Microsoft Store, or were you able to find the older mSecure 3.5.7 installer for Windows on our site?

Mike Reilley

Hello, and thank you for contacting us. It's probably you are running the older version of mSecure on your iPhone but have downloaded mSecure 5 on your PC. Did you download the mSecure app from the Microsoft Store, or were you able to find the older mSecure 3.5.7 installer for Windows on our site?

⇒ No I could not find the older mSecure 3.5.7 installer for Windows on my site so I tried from the Microsoft Store  mSecure for Windows and they ask 19.99 US dollers,  I do not understand why I have to pay for this version which already bought in 2014.  Please give me the older mSecure 3.5.7 installer for Windos on your site.  Thanks in advance for your help.

No problem at all. Here's an article on our support site going through the process of downloading the older version of mSecure: Install mSecure 3.5.7 for Windows

That should take care of the problem, but if you still need help, please let me know!

I used the wizard to install a mSecure for Windows but it does not work with the password used since 2014. I do not get a data of my mSecure installes on iphone, Ipads. What can I do?  thank you for your help. 

Where could I get the license number of which I bought since 2014? I do not want to buy a new one.  Thank you for your help. 

I'm not sure what you mean here. After you installed mSecure 3.5.7, when you opened the app, were you asked to enter a serial number to activate the app, or were you asked to enter your password to unlock mSecure? If you could attach a screenshot of what you see when you open mSecure on your PC, that would be helpful. I think I know what's happening, but I need to be sure before I offer help moving forward.

I could open a version 3.5.7. installed on my PC with the same password used since 2014.  But it does not synchronize with all of my file on another device as iphone, ipad. 

On a new mSecure installed, not find any data. I think this time PW worked.  Please help me to get all of my precious data. Thanks in advance, Best Regards,  Michi Tamrua

This time the wizard of mSecure 3.5.7. I installed, was opened using my PW successfully. The problem is no synchronizing with all my data. 

What can I do to  get my files?    Thank you for your help.   Best Regards,     Michi Tamura

In the first screenshot I opened, it shows that mSecure is in trial mode. Do you have a serial number for mSecure 3.5.7 on your PC? If you purchased the Windows version of the app some time ago, I can try to find a serial number for you. If you don't have a serial number, however, the trial will run out within a month, and you won't be able to access your information. Before we do anything else, we need to figure out the licensing situation, then it will be simple to use one of mSecure's sync features to sync your data over from a different device.

I purchased the mSecure light blue (may be 3.5.7) version in 2014, edited all the inputs on the laptop, and read it on other devices, i-phone, i-pad, android i-pad. Recently, I opened mSecure on my iphone for the first time in a while to update the information and wanted to update it on a new PC, but I couldn't find the mSecure app on the new PC-HP Window10, so I tried a new installation. selected Trial, the PW input screen appears, and I can open it with my PW since 2014. However, my information is out of sync. Also, I don't think I have a serial number.

I've lost my memory a little, but once I accidentally purchased the dark blue version mSecure5 on my laptop, it could not be synced, so it should be wasted.

I purchased the mSecure light blue (may be 3.5.7) version in 2014, edited all the inputs on the laptop, and read it on other devices, i-phone, i-pad, android i-pad. Recently, I opened mSecure on my iphone for the first time in a while to update the information and wanted to update it on a new PC, but I couldn't find the mSecure app on the new PC-HP Window10, so I tried a new installation. selected Trial, the PW input screen appears, and I can open it with my PW since 2014. However, my information is out of sync. Also, I don't think I have a serial number.

I've lost my memory a little, but once I accidentally purchased the dark blue version mSecure5 on my laptop, it could not be synced, so it should be wasted.

Ok, I just checked our server, and it does appear that you have an mSecure 5 (dark blue icon) license. That license covers all of your devices, so it would be a good idea to upgrade to mSecure 5 now since the older versions of the app are no longer supported.

Are you open to upgrading? There would be no further cost since you already have the license.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario