Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Move ro Android

Hello I have just replaced my iPhone with a galaxy s9. I have a lot of data on msecure 4 on my iPhone. Moving it over seems to be nearly impossible. Can anyone help?

HI Diane,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  Please download mSecure 5 on your iPhone, sign in to your mSecure account, and follow these steps to migrate your information to mSecure 5:

1. Open the old mSecure app on your device, and unlock the app using TouchID or by entering your password
  2. Tap the settings icon in the bottom toolbar
  3. Tap "Email Backup" to create a new backup of your data
  4. In the "To" field, enter an email address that you have access to in the "Mail" app on your iOS device, then tap "Send" in the top right to send the email backup
  5. Open the Mail app on your device, and find the email with your backup file attached
  6. Tap on the attachment, then tap "Copy to mSecure"  NOTE: Since you are still running mSecure 4.5 on your iOS device, there will be 2 "Copy to mSecure" icons. Tap the one that has the new, dark blue background behind the key logo.
  7. After mSecure 5 is opened, use TouchID or enter your password to unlock the app
  8. Tap the red "Restore" button when prompted

After you have completed these steps, you should now see all of your existing information in mSecure 5. If you are using one of the app's sync features, within a minute or two, all of the data that was just restored should sync over to all your devices running mSecure 5 and signed in to the same account.

Hello Edgen, thank you, that worked perfectly. Is the 30 pound licence lifelong with no further costs?

An mSecure 5 license is a one time purchase that gives you access to all the mSecure 5 features on Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows on as many devices as you would like. mSecure 5's minimum system requirements are iOS 9.3+; Watch OS 2.2+; Android 4.3+; Mac 10.10+; Windows 10 (UWP).

Also, we are currently running a Labor Day weekend sale. I would recommend purchasing an mSecure 5 license directly from our website to get a 33% discount this weekend: https://www.msecure.com

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario