TESTED ON ANDROID ///
1. Create a test record with several custom fields.
2. Edit the record.
3. Add another custom field and add some content to it.
4. 'Edit' the title of one of the other custom fields in the record.
5. Save your edited title.
6. Observe how the content has been switched around / deleted between the custom fields.
7. Repeat steps 3 to 6 as desired.
/// Please fix.
1. Delete a custom field
2. Add a new custom field
3. The content of the deleted field seems to appear as the content of the new field, rather than this starting off as blank
Tested on Android. /// Please fix.
Thanks for the reminder here. I'm sorry I hadn't gotten to this before. I'm writing these two thing up for us to fix. On a side note, I saw on your other reply that this website isn't letting you format things properly, is that right? What device and(or) browser are you using? I'd like to fix that if I can.
I'm sorry but I'm actually not able to reproduce these issues. I'm running a much newer build though (1108). Perhaps these issues were handled already in a the newer build?