Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

En Proceso

Browser plugins or extensions

I believe competitive Password Managers have a Chrome extension so that usernames and passwords are entered automatically (or at least prompted) when going to a site that mSecure contains the credentials for.

It would be great if mSecure had that as well. 

It would be even greater if that worked with mobile Chrome on iOS.

I see the current iOS extension but it only works with Safari, and it requires that I remember that my password is stored there (no auto-prompt), then click Share, then click the mSecure option. That's a lot to remember and not exactly intuitive (I'm not sharing). So the current functionality could be improved upon to be useful.

15 personas les gusta esta idea

mSecure is fantastic product, being using it for years and it makes for great value compared to others! 

But it's lack of support for a  Browser plug-in extension to compete with competitiion and to support other OSs such Linux is a BIG LOSS!

Can we get an update on this feature please and potential release date?

Thanks

Hi Chris,

The mSecure 6 beta was just released, and for the Mac version, there is now a browser extension. I'm not sure which OS you are running, but if it's Windows, there won't be a browser extension right from the start of the v6 release. It will be added to the app in a future release, however. We are planning to release to the public as soon as possible after we get the needed feedback from our beta testers.

Hi Mike,

Can you please advise how someone can join the beta for v6 on Mac? Will the v6 upgrade require a new purchase if I have already purchased Pro?

Hi Jon,

As long as you have a mSecure 5 Pro license, you'll have access to those features in mSecure 6 at no extra cost. However, there are new features like cross-account sharing that will be paid upgrades.

With regards to joining the beta program, I can help with that. Go ahead and send an email to "beta@msevensoftware.com," with your request to join the program. I'll send you instructions via email.

Hi Mike,

Email sent to beta@msevensoftware.com, thanks!

No problem @Jon. I just sent a response to you via email.

Is there any sight on when the chrome extension for Windows will work for v6? I've got my dad on a family license, the extension would really help, the app is difficult for him because there's no option for dutch language.

@Frans Getting the browser extensions ported over to Windows is always high on our priorities, but that project is taking longer than we had hoped. At this time, unfortunately, I don't have any timeframe as to when it will be supported, but I can tell you it is in process. The problem is, we may have to wait until we port mSecure's architecture out of the UWP (Universal Windows Platform) before it will be able to be implemented. We're working on making it possible with the current architecture, but we're just not sure if it's going to be feasible as of yet. 

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario