Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

En Proceso

Browser plugins or extensions

I believe competitive Password Managers have a Chrome extension so that usernames and passwords are entered automatically (or at least prompted) when going to a site that mSecure contains the credentials for.

It would be great if mSecure had that as well. 

It would be even greater if that worked with mobile Chrome on iOS.

I see the current iOS extension but it only works with Safari, and it requires that I remember that my password is stored there (no auto-prompt), then click Share, then click the mSecure option. That's a lot to remember and not exactly intuitive (I'm not sharing). So the current functionality could be improved upon to be useful.

15 personas les gusta esta idea

Hi Ben, 

Thanks for the feature request. We do have plans for browser plugins for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge in the future. Also, you can already use our mSecure Extension feature to sign in to your logins on Chrome on iOS and into your account on select apps. Here's a guide on how to set up our mSecure extension: https://m7software.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000023241-msecure-extension-ios and here's a article with all supported apps: https://m7software.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000020839-list-of-compatible-auto-fill-apps-ios.

yes, a firefox extension on windows 10 would be great!
thnks

Don't forget Opera browser .

Any idea when the extension will be released?

Hi Henrik,

I'm sorry, but I do not have a release date or release window to provide here. We've learned our mSecure 5 pre-order last year not to provide these estimates. Instead, I can tell you that we are in the alpha stages of our plugin. 

Hi Eden - do you now have a plugin for Chrome on Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6. I am unable to find msecure extension on the chrome web store

Hi Premal,

Thank you for contacting us. We have not released any browser plugins or extensions. There is no mSecure extension to find on the Chrome Web Store or FireFox Add-ons website.

Is there any news on mainstream browser (Firefox, Chrome, Opera etc) plugins, please?

The Safari Extension was originally promised for late this year (2018)................. Any news ?

I'm sad to say that I cannot wait any longer I've now started using 1Password which is a real shame as I've always liked mSecure

I feel the same.........

So it's 2019 and pretty much most competitors have this feature now :/

Can you make it a high priority to add browser extensions please

Also support for the Brave browser would be good too

I switched to LastPass due to the delay of this standard feature. Frankly, I still like mSecure much more than Dashlane, 1Password and LastPass (tried them all) but will continue not recommending it until this feature is supported for all major platforms/browsers. I have 6 family members that have approached me for recommendations on a password manager and was disappointed that I could only mention but not recommend mSecure. I was a die hard advocate for a onetime payment and that's why I originally switched to mSecure. I would pay a subscription in a heart beat with this feature after having experienced other PW managers. Please just make this happen as soon as possible. You have a fantastic platform and feature set. Only missing this one (very important) standard feature which in the end I believe will make or break mSecures future.

Just wish mSecure would explain to us "what is the problem writing a simple browser extension script"................ Virtually every other notable PM program has Browser Extensions as standard........... What' the problem ???

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario