Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Automatische Synchronisierung mSecure 6

... funktioniert nicht. Hardware: HP PC, Windows 10, iPhone 7+, Einstellung als Hauptcomputer okay, Einstellung bei iPhone Hauptcomputer / Client auch okay, wird auch angezeigt aber nichts synchronisiert!!!

Ganz schlecht mSecure 6 - kostenpflichtig und funktioniert nicht!!!

1 Person hat dieses Problem

PS: ich versuche über WLAN zu synchen

... it does not work. Hardware: HP PC, Windows 10, iPhone 7+, setting as main computer okay, setting for iPhone main computer / client also okay, is also displayed but nothing is synchronized!!!

Very bad mSecure 6 - chargeable and does not work!!!  (Sync via WLAN)

Hi Klaus,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. You should have no problems syncing using any of mSecure's sync features in the new app. I'm not sure what you mean when you say the settings for iPhone main computer / client is ok, but if you mean that the PC's mSecure app is set as the main computer, that is one of the first things to check.

Please open mSecure on your PC, and leave it open on the main view. Now open mSecure on your iPhone, and after it's open, tap and hold on the record list and pull down. Does the sync take place, and if it doesn't, do you see some type of error message?

I am using Sync over Dropbox   - Source is the Windows application.  

Sync works with the ipad - but not with the android phone (S10+, S22U). 

Was perfect in Msecure5 !  Any Idea ? 

This app is useless without Sync  ;-(  

Olaf 

@Olaf We recently discovered that Dropbox has changed the connection policies for 3rd party apps, and that has broken the Dropbox sync feature in mSecure.

We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Our developer has fixed the issue, and that fix will be published as soon as possible in the Google Play Store.

In the meantime, we recommend using mSecure Cloud syncing as it is just as secure, and it is the most simple and consistent method for keeping your information in sync. In order to turn on mSecure Cloud syncing, go to mSecure's Sync Settings and set that as your method of syncing instead of Dropbox syncing.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen