Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

I can't sing in with MacBook Pro....

Good afternoon, I have mSecure 5… But I can't even get into the program… Me. I must have done something wrong, and I already did the "RESET", but it didn't work because my email was on your servers, the password I put in couldn't access, it gave me "username/password invalid", so I once again “RESET” and I thought to access it with the QR Code on my iPhone, but I couldn't…Then I tried to pass the “Encrypted Account Key” and nothing, it didn't work, I've also seen on your SITE, on the Forum, that the QR Code can already not be valid, why did I RESET…
Now you have to teach me as if I were a child… Please… Tell me what steps I have to take to access mSecure 5…
Lúcio Marques

PS: I have a MacBook Pro 13 2017...

Hi Lucio,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I can help you with this, but I did want to let you know that since the account has now been reset, the data that may have been stored in the app is going to be deleted unless you are able to see your information on at least one device. Real quick, are you able to see your information in the mSecure app on at least one device, or are you totally locked out of mSecure on all your devices?

Hi Mike,

I was totally blocked, on all devices but I already got it on Macbook Pro, but other devices still don't... If you can help me, I'd appreciate it...

Lúcio Marques

Hi Lucio,

As long as you have access to mSecure on one device, you should be in good shape. On your other devices, you will just need to reinstall the app and sign back in to your account. One thing to mention, if you don't see your data in mSecure on your Mac, then reinstalling on other devices will not help with retrieving your information. It will only help you get access to the app itself on your other devices.

Are you only trying to get access to the app on your other devices, or are you having troubles with the data in mSecure as well?

Hi, I already do it. thanks... I have mSecure 5 in all my devices...

Thanks Mike

Lúcio Marques

No problem at all Lucio! Just to be sure I understand you, are you saying you were able to get your problem resolved, or do you still need help?

Yes, I will be sure... Sorry my English... 

It's great to hear heve everything is working now! Should you need further assistance, please let me know.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen