Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Not Receiving QR Code

Access denied started with opening old version of mSecure on iPhone only to see note that creator needed to be contacted to update App.  In troubleshooting i see there is a version 5.  I downloaded new App and tried logging in but never received email with QR Code.  I can't log in to old or new App.  I am resisting Resetting App but this may be my only option.  Is there another option?

Hi Paul,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing after the recent iOS update. In order to migrate your information into mSecure 5, your account needs to be in a fresh state. This means you will need to reset your account first, and then sign back in to it on the same device mSecure 4 is installed. After the account is reset, the migration will be triggered as you go through the sign in process.

To reset your account, follow the steps in this support article: https://support.msecure.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000064228-account-reset

IMPORTANT: Do not delete the old mSecure 4 app from your device. If that is done, the data stored in the app will be lost. Also, your mSecure 4 data is not connected to your mSecure 5 account in any way, so performing the account reset will have no effect on the data stored in the old app.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen