Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

How to get my Msecure on my new PC

I just bought a new PC and want my Msecure on it.  How do I do that?  I have it on my Iphone and Ipad.

Thank you

1 Person hat diese Frage

Hi Eileen,

Thank you for contacting us. Can you let me know which version of mSecure you are running on your iPhone and iPad? You can find this by opening mSecure, tapping the menu icon in the top left corner of the app, and then tap Settings. In the Settings screen, scroll down and tap About mSecure. Which version do you see in each mSecure app on your iOS devices?

5.7.2 (778)

5.7.2  (778)

Thank you for the version number Eileen. You should be able to simply download mSecure onto your PC, then you can sign in to your "botoltop@msn.com" mSecure account in that app. You can download mSecure for your PC from the Microsoft Store using this URL: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/msecure-5/9nblggh62pc8

After you download the app, you can open it and then enter your "botoltop@msn.com" email address and the password you use to unlock mSecure on your iOS devices. You will need to authenticate as the owner of your account, and you can do that by following the steps in this support article: Account Authentication

Were you able to get mSecure set up on your PC?

Yes, I was able to get it on my new PC.  Thank you so much for your hellp.

Yes, I was able to get it on my PC.  Thank you so very much for your help.  

No problem at all Eileen! Take care.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen