Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

i cant remember my password, how do i get a new one?

i need to reset my password. how do i do this

Hi Steve,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry to hear about your password. Unfortunately, there is not a lot we can do in these situations. In order for the information stored in mSecure to be as secure as possible, mSeven Software doesn't acquire our customer's password or the information stored in their mSecure account, so there is no way for us to retrieve either of those items. Also, in order to keep your information from being accessed without your permission, it is not possible to bypass or change an account's password when mSecure is not accepting the password the user is entering. I'm really sorry I don't have better news here. 

Are you wanting to simply reset mSecure so that you have access to the app's functionality again, or were you hoping to change the password without loosing data?

a reset is fine, i dont have a lot of info in Secure yet.

a reset would be fine

Hi Steve,

This no problem at all. You can reset your account using the instructions in this support article: Account Reset

You'll want to reinstall mSecure on all your devices in order to complete the process, but that is covered in the instructions mapped out in the article. If you happen to be using a Mac computer, there are special instructions for resetting mSecure, but those are described in the instructions as well.

Please let me know if you need help with anything as you go through the account reset.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen