Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Export csv windows doesn‘t seem to work properly for „secure notes“

Hi, I’m using msecure5 on ios / mac/ windows.

When I export my records from the mac app the csv file contains all records with all their fields, regardless of record type - also for „secure notes“.

When I export out of the windows msecure app it works for all records, apart from „secure notes“.

For „Secure notes“ records it only exports name of the record & content of the „Notes“ field, everything else is missing.

Any work around for that ?

Hi Stepen,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the late reply to your question. I'm not sure what you mean here when you talk about the contents of your Secure Notes. That type of record only has one field called "Notes" by default. Have you added custom fields to those records?

Also, can you help me understand the reason for the exporting of your information to CSV? Typically, this is done for a very small number of reasons, so I just want to make sure I'm on the same page with you and that you are not exporting as a means of backing up your data.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen