Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

mSecure Feature page leads to a "404 - Not Found"

I was wondering what was coming up for the next update so I decided to visit the mSecure website and check out the "Upcoming features" page. But that page led to a "404 - Not Found" page. Is there an update coming out soon? Or are some promised upcoming features not going to be fulfilled?

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I wasn't aware there was a link leading to that Roadmap page that was broken. I just fixed the link on our Features page, but I'm not sure if that's the one you clicked on. Can you try going to the Features page again and clicking "Upcoming Features" under the picture of the iPhone? You may need to refresh the page a couple of times, but that link is now fixed and will take you to "www.msecure.com/roadmap".

Also, if I'm wrong in the link you clicked, can you point me to where you saw it on our site? I would like to fix any of those links to make sure they're pointing to a live page.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento