Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Lost passwords

Hi there, I recently lost my phone. Now that I am redownloading my apps and login back in I have done so with mSecure and I found although my login is correct, there is no data showing in my account. None of my previous passwords are there. Is this because I am not paying and lost grandfather privileges?

Hi Casey,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm not sure what you mean here, but there are a couple of things to go over. First, though you don't have a subscription for mSecure, that is not the reason you cannot sign in to your account. mSecure can't change the password from underneath you, and even if you don't have a subscription, you will still be able to sign in to your account. In the end, if the password is not accepted, that means the characters you are entering are not able to sign you in to your account. This simply means the password is not correct.

Also, since you don't have a subscription, mSecure has not been syncing data to either the mSecure Cloud or to any other 3rd party cloud system like iCloud or Dropbox. This means that if you were able to sign in to your account, no data would sync in to the mSecure app. Even if you were sign up for a subscription, it's likely that only a small portion of your data would get synced in, only the data that was added while you were in your 30 day trial when the app could have been syncing.

Does that all make sense Casey?

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento