Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Adding mSecure 6 to a 2nd device

I have downloaded mSecure 6 to my iPad, but I’m having difficulty  syncing it to my phone.  I have downloaded the app but not sure where to go from there.  Can anyone help.

Sheila

Hi Sheila,

Thank you for contacting us. After you downloaded mSecure to your iPad, were you able to sign in to your account in the app? When you open mSecure now on your iPad, what do you see?

Also, just to be sure, is everything working correctly on your phone? When you open mSecure on that device, do you see all your information?

Hi Mike,

Yes, I am able to login to mSecure on my iPad, and I can access all the information that was put in.  I have no problem with mSecure 6 on my iPad, everything is working fine.

The problem I’m having is that I now want to put msecure 6 on my iPhone as well.  Can you tell me the correct procedure for downloading the app to my iPhone,  and transferring all the information from mSecure 6 on my iPad into mSecure 6 on my phone.   I do not want to transfer the information from my previous 4.5 app.

Hi Mike,

The instructions I mentioned earlier came from Nick Ross (an mSecure Support Representatative) who I contacted by email.    The instructions were for downloading the MS6 app and transferring  all the information from my previous MS4.5 app.

Hi Sheila,

You should have no problems downloading mSecure onto your iPhone and getting both your devices in sync using mSecure Cloud syncing.

First, you'll need to open the App Store app on your iPhone, search for mSecure in the Store, then tap the cloud icon in the top right to download the app onto your phone. After it's downloaded, go ahead and open it, go through the first few screens, then tap the option to "Sign In" on the "Sign In/Sign Up" screen. Enter the email and password you use to sign in to mSecure on your iPad, and that should get you signed in to the account.

Though your data may not be syncing yet, were you able to get signed in to your account on your iPhone Sheila? If not, where did you run into troubles, and if there were any error messages, what did they tell you?

Hi Mike,

Everything went smoothly this time, and all the data has synced.  I have no idea what went wrong before just very pleased it all worked out.  Thankyou so much for your help and your patience ☺️

Sheila

No problem at all Sheila! It's great to hear everything is working now on your other device(s). Take care, and please let me know if you need further assistance.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento