Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Upgrade banner at bottom of screen

I now constantly get a banner at bottom that says “You have an essentials acct. Get more with msecure premium. Upgrade Now”. I use the x to close it. But keeps coming back. How do I get rid of this pop up and keep it from coming back.

@Michael I'm sorry for the long wait in my reply. We have not been able to get further information on why the banner may be appearing when we're not expecting it to. However, we think we have a solution for what's happening in the 6.1.4 release we will be publishing soon. I'm not exactly sure when that version will be released, but after it is, please check to see if the banner is still appearing after dismissing it. If it does reappear, please let me know.

@Mike thank you! Knowing this is not a bug that prevents usability and may or may not affect a significant portion of users, I greatly appreciate you addressing it regardless of timing. With the upcoming release, I will be sure to provide feedback and hopefully sing praises as to your response and customer support in correcting this issue. Thanks again for your support and time in addressing this issue. Mike

No problem at all @Michael! And thank you again for your patience and understanding.

@Mike You did it! A day and a half into the new build and I’ve seen no banners so far. Historically, I would have dismissed at least one by now. Not sure what you did on the back end, but definitely want to thank you and the team for listening and responding to our input. I continue to rely and appreciate this app every day. Mike

@Michael Thank you for getting back to me on this. It's great to hear everything working correctly now! Thank you again for your patience through this process, and please let me know if you need further assistance. 

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento