Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Cant use MSecure 4 on iOS 16.1

HELP!!    Cant open msecure on iOS16.1.     Downloaded latest version and unable to successfully login to that.  It works on my macbook, but cant access newest msecure version.    If I change password i lose all of my data.....need help quick please

Hi Andy,

Thank you for contacting us. Since mSecure 4 is no longer supported and hasn't been updated in more than 5 years since the release of mSecure 5. With newer releases of iOS, we have seen these types of situations occur, and typically the only option is to create an mSecure 6 account so you can transfer your data into the new app. However, you are saying you can open mSecure on your MacBook, so you may have another option. When you open mSecure on your MacBook, do you see all your information? Also, do you know what version of mSecure is running on that device?

I can not log into new Msecure app either iphone or ipad.    Same password that works to get into  the support site will NOT work

can you call me?

Can you call me?    I need to get this resolved now.....the chat is painful.   I have an account listed under my email.   I am trying to use the password I use to log into the support site and macbook app and it does not work

Hi Andy,

Unfortunately, we don't offer telephone support, so I'll need to help via the Forum.

To be clear, the account you sign in to in the mSecure app has no connection to the account you sign in to in the Forum. They are two completely separate account systems. I checked your account, and it looks like it was updated somehow on the 15th, just a couple days ago. When you open mSecure 6 and try to sign in, what happens? If you see an error message, what does the message tell you?

I cant login to msecure 4 also cant recover all my file is there any way i can access my file if i resign in with a new account?

I should be able to help you get your data transferred over to mSecure 6. Can you let me know what type of device you are using? Once I know that, I can send instruction on creating an account and migrating your information.

Do be aware, though, mSecure 6 is a paid upgrade, and it's now a subscription-based app. As an existing customer, I can offer you a discount on the first year of service if you're interested.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento