Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Upgrade from Essentials to Premium

How can I upgrade from Essentials to Premium? I wasn't aware that sharing wasn't included with my "Essentials" .  Thanks.

4 persone hanno questa domanda

Hi Brian,

Thank you for contacting us. At this time there is no way for you to upgrade your subscription, though that functionality will be implemented at some point in the future. I can upgrade you to a Premium subscription if you would like, but there will be a pro-rated charge for the upgrade.

Do you want me to upgrade your subscription?

I saw above that you can handle upgrading me from Essentials to Premium.  What would I need to do to accomplish this?

@Michael I can help you with upgrading to a Premium subscription as long as you purchased it from either our website or from the Google Play Store. I looked for your account using the email on your forum account, but I couldn't find it. If you can give me your email address for your mSecure account, I can look it up real quick and tell you what needs to be done next. If you don't want to write out your email address here in the forum, simply email us at "support@msevensoftware.com" and then post here that you sent the email. I'll look for it in the system as soon as I see your post.

Mike, I sent an email to the address you gave me with my account email. Thank you.

I just responded to your email Michael.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento