Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Msecure 6 Premium Vault question

Hi Team,

I just upgraded to the Premium version and just started creating a couple of Vaults.  I won't be sharing them, but rather using them to separate various data.  Eg. Old records that I don't need to see regularly is in one vault, and data relating to my dad in another etc.  I'll be using tags for records I want to see in my Private vault though.

What happens if down the track I want to cancel my subscription for whatever reason.  Will my various vaults suddenly disappear and stop allowing me to view the data?  I realise I won't be able to create more vaults and share data, but that's fine.  I just want to make sure I don't lose data if I ever cancel the premium subscription.

Hi Geoff,

Sorry for the long delay in responding to your question. In the future, if you were to downgrade from Premium to Essentials, your data would not be changed. So what I mean here is if your record belonged to a particular vault, it would still belong to the vault even if your account is an Essentials account. However, though you will be able to view all your records in any vault, it's likely you won't be able to filter your records by the vaults you created as a Premium member, if that makes sense. We want to make it as easy as possible to go back and forth between the two plans, so nothing in your data will change. The only thing that should ever be disabled is the ability to use the vault functionality in the Premium feature set, and part of that functionality is filtering.

I hope that explained everything Geoff, but if not, please let me know and I'll try to explain anything that's still unclear.

Thanks Mike.  If it comes to it, I can just move everything back into the Private vault again and get the filtering function back.  Having said that, I'm liking the functionality of the having the vaults, and multiple tags, so i'm in no hurry to lose the functionality :)  

I think I just responded to another thread, so sorry for the multiple emails =)  Take care Geoff, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento