Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

mSecure freezes on iOs after entry change

I am using mSecure 6.06 (873) on iOS 15.4.1 on iPhone  and iPad Air. This problem is occurring on both my iPhone and my iPad.

I will make one or two changes to an entry and then mSecure freezes. Or I make a change and can save it but when I go to another entry, I cannot do anything.  I must get out of the app and close it.  When I start it again, it will take longer than it usually takes to open up - sometimes it takes so long that I close it and open it back up and hope it will come up in a short time.

I saw in another post instructions for sending you the analytic logs so I have attached those.  the attached zip file contains all the logs created today - the iPad logs were marked as such the rest are from my iphone. 

Hi Brahna,

I'm not sure how I missed your post, so I'm very sorry for the long wait in replying. I have sent your crash logs along with the description of your issue over to our developer, so I'll get back to you as soon as I have heard back from him on what to do next. 

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento