Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

How do I change default storage folder in windows

I installed the trial software with default settings. I want to change the location of the mSecure folder. I contacted "support" more than a week ago, and have yet to receive a response. 

Advice please?

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm not sure what you mean when you talk about changing the default storage folder. Are you talking about the folder used to store your automatic backups? That's the only folder that can be changed, so I'm hoping that's what you're looking for. If it is, you can open mSecure, tap the gear icon in the bottom left corner, then tap "Backups" in the left column of the "Settings" screen. You'll see the option to change the backup folder location there.

If you aren't talking about the backup folder location, please explain in more detail what you're trying to do, but I can tell you no other folder location for mSecure can be altered. The app is installed by the Microsoft Store, and where all of its files get created are not editable in any way.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento