Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Told I can update to V5 Pro then unable to do it

Your website clearly stated that those who do not yet have a v5 pro licence could buy one (see last sentence in attached photo). This then allows access to a no cost Essentials subscription. I had not yet completed purchasing my v5 pro licence, then my app upgraded. I am now unable to purchase a v5 pro licence in the app and there is no option on your website to purchase it. 

I have been trying to resolve this matter for weeks through support tickets which are still pending. It 
is now urgent as my v6 trial will soon end.

I would like you to specifically arrange a way for me to purchase a v5 pro licence (as your website clearly told me I could), so I can access the no cost Essentials subscription. I will not be purchasing a subscription, I am only prepared to pay a one time purchase.

I need this resolved before I lose access to my passwords when the trial ends. As a loyal customer of 10 years, I am very disappointed in the way this has been handled and the position I have now been put in. 

Thank you.

image0.png

Hi Sam,

I just responded to you via email, so you should be able to make the purchase. Please let me know via email if you need further assistance.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento