Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto
Con risposta

Delete account

Good morning I would like to delete my mSecure account how can I do it?
Risposta

Hi Stefano,

We don't have a way to fully delete your account, especially when the account has a license applied to it. I checked your account, and it has a v5 Pro license, so we don't ever want you to lose that, because even in mSecure 6, it gives you access to an Essentials account so you don't lose any features moving forward.

I'm not sure why you would want to delete your paid account, but I'm guessing it has something to do with mSecure 6. I'm not sure if you think you have to subscribe for something, but you don't. You have free access to all of the features you had before, so you haven't lost any functionality. There is no fee for continuing to use the app since you're a v5 Pro user.

Even though we don't delete the account object, I have made sure you won't receive any marketing material from us, and I can also make sure you don't receive any emails from us in the future if you do want to deactivate your account. Is that something you want to do?

I also want to delete my account and remove all my data from your servers. How do I do that?

@David I can help you with making sure your encrypted data is removed from your mSecure account and that your account is deactivated. However, before I do that, is there something I can help you with instead? You have already paid for an mSecure 5 Pro license, so you have an Essentials account that includes all v5 features. I'm not sure why you would want to delete your account when you would simply be giving up a license you paid for.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento