Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

File attachment

Hi, i need help about file attachment

Is it possible to

1/ extrat file attachment

2/ print file attachment (ex my RIB)

Thank's for helping

Hi Alain,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, at this time, it's not possible to save or print the files attached to mSecure for Mac or Android. However, this is on our radar for a future release. One thing to mention, however, if you are wanting to print a picture, you could take a screen grab using "shift+command+4", save it as a .png and then print it. I suspect you are trying to print text documents, but I thought I would this work-around in case it helps.

I also would very much like to be able to download/share attachments in the Android app...

@Marek If you can't already, you will be able to download your file attachments on your Android device when mSecure 6.1 is released. For now, please open a record with an attachment, then tap the attachment to open it. Do you see a share button anywhere on the screen? If so, tap that button, and you can download it to your device. Once downloaded, you can print the attachment as well.

As fare as sharing, you can already share an attachment through the cross-account sharing feature in mSecure 6. Can you explain what you mean when you say you want to be able to share attachments?

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento