March 3 I received an email that mSecure v6 was being released 'next week'. Then on March 11th I received an email that appears to announce/release v6, yet when I go to the mSecure web site it says available March 2022.
We've been waiting months for the 'final tweaks' to be completed and released. When will it finally be released? Every day you delay I'm a day closer to converting off mSecure. I'm tired of waiting for the upgrade. Either release it or let your user base know it's not coming and they need to convert off.
I'm hoping you received the email from use letting you know the is taking some time to get approved by the various app stores, but if not, here's the email we sent out: https://mailchi.mp/msevensoftware/update-on-msecure-6-release