Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

I use the paid version mSecure 5 on my phone and and Mac

I use the paid version mSecure 5 phone and Mac and love it.   But since my wife needs access to so many of our passwords I hate she keeps them on her phone note pad.

Can she download to her PC and iPhone and everything will sync.  I am use to syncing my phone from my mac, but she uses windows 10 and iOS.

Since it is one DB can we all share?  Also would it work on her iPad?    

Also, I use an iphone 6 iOS version 12.51.   Do I need to buy a new phone for mSecure 6?

Hi Mark,

Thank you for contacting us. You can share an account with your wife, and that will make it to where you both have access to the same information on all your devices. The only thing to be aware of here is that in mSecure 5 there is no way to sync only certain portions of your database with the other person. Since you are signed in to the same account, you will both have access to all of the data in the account. That's probably ok in this case, but it is something to be aware of. In mSecure 6, however, two different accounts can share information, so that will make it possible to have private and shared data, but that will require more than one account, if that makes sense.

As far as device support goes, here are all of the platform requirements for mSecure 6:

• iOS 12.4
  • Mac 10.13
  • Watch OS 5.3
  • Android 5
  • Windows 10, version 1803, build 17134

As long as all your devices are running at least those versions of their corresponding OS, you should have no problems running V6.

That is perfect thanks and cannot wait for version 6

No problem at all Mark. Take care, and let me know if you have any other questions!

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento