Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Change Password

In my device (Iphone) is possible to use with thouch ID, but I forgot my passaword.

I used the free verson mSecure 5.

How can i reset the password ?

Hi Ladmir,

Changing your password using Touch ID is only possible with a paid license. Actually, using Touch ID to unlock mSecure is part of the paid license, but there is a bug in the app that makes it possible to use Touch ID even if you don't have a license. Are you planning on purchasing a Pro license? If so, I can offer you a discount on the purchase.

Yes, I intend to use the paid license.

Can you guide me on how to make the purchase?

Hi Ladmir,

As an existing customer, we are offering a significant discount from the cost. You can purchase a Pro license at 50% off on our site: https://www.msecure.com/pricing/?coupon=iOS-14.5

When you load that page, you'll see the current sale price of $19.99 is displayed, which is 33% off the normal price. However, after you click one of the buttons to purchase, you'll see that the 50% discount has been applied, and the price will be $14.99 instead.

Be sure to enter the same email address you are using for your mSecure 5 account. If you don't, a new account will be created, and the license will be applied to it, which always creates a lot of confusion.

Thanks
I bought the license

That great to hear Ladmir! Thank you very much for your time, and please let us know should you need further assistance.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento