Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

incomplete syncing between iphone and apple watch

Hello 

Also on my devices the syncing is incomplete (about 100 out of 450 items are synced)

iPhone showes that he is syncing but is not complete, he leaves random items.

Do you have any solutions.

Kind regards

Jos de Veer

Hi Jos,

Thank you for contacting us. When running mSecure on your Apple Watch, all of the records will not sync over to the watch app unless you decide to move them there manually. When you first set up mSecure on the watch, only certain records based on certain type templates are added, since for most customers, many of the records they store in mSecure would not be useful in the Watch app.

Just to make sure everything is working correctly, go ahead and tap on one of the records that is not showing in mSecure on your Watch. Edit the record, then scroll down to the bottom of the record. You should see a button that's titled "Add to Apple Watch" or "Remove from Apple Watch." Which label do you see on that button?

I do not see the option to add files to my watch. i have a 7 series. I tried the above and don't get the option?

@Mark If you don't see the option to add a record to the Apple Watch, that typically indicates you haven't enabled the Apple Watch app in mSecure's Settings. Go ahead and open mSecure on your iPhone, tap the menu button in the top left, tap Settings, then look for the Apple Watch option. Turn on the toggle, then enter a passcode, and you should be able to start using the mSecure Watch app.

I got it, thank you.

No problem at all @Mark! Please let us know should you need further assistance.

MSecure not syncing iPhone to Apple Watch. I am only getting 1 of 80 contacts to come across to Apple Watch MSecure. I am running iOS 16.4.1 and Apple Watch 9.5. How do I get ALL passwords from MSecure iPhone to my Apple Watch MSecure?

@Scott Are you editing your records on your iPhone, tapping the "Add to Apple Watch" button near the bottom of the screen, and then saving the record?

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento