Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

I have a pro version, how to turn off show hint at login?

I have a pro version, how to turn off show hint at login?

Hello,

At this time, there is no way to turn off the hint that gets displayed when you are unlocking mSecure if you are already signed in to your account. For clarification, if you are not signed in to the account, the hint will not be displayed when an attempt is made to sign in. When you are just unlocking the app after you have signed in, that is different than logging in to the account. When logging in, you will have to provide both your email address, which is the username for your account, and your password. In that situation, your hint will not be displayed.

What? Why is it not possible to block? After all, when I leave someone at the computer on their Windows login, they will be able to enter mSecure and read my confidential data. That cannot be the case.

What? Why is it not possible to block? After all, when I leave someone at the computer on their Windows login, they will be able to enter mSecure and read my confidential data. That cannot be the case.

I don't know what you mean Pawel. Why would someone be able to enter mSecure if they can see your hint? That shouldn't be possible, because your hint should never include something that would lead another person to knowing the password you use to unlock the app.

It's OK. I went from version 3 to 5 Pro yesterday and instead of "password hint" I had "Password" (It showed the whole password) I changed the password in version 5 and it is already OK. Excuse me.

No problem at all Pawel! Thank you for the clarification.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento