Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Version 5.7.0 (163) is loading the data to the clipboard from a different field then selected.

Hi Msecure folks,

Version 5.7.0 (163) is loading the data to the clipboard from a different field then selected. I click on the username field to load the saved username and the password ends up in the copy and paste buffer. (And visa versa) It's fairly consistently doing the opposite of what I direct it to do. It's quite a time waster. I also can't find the version history or update or downloads on the msecure website.

Hi Neal,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm not sure what could be happening here. I just tested this on my iPhone, and of the 4 or 5 records I tested, the correct data was copied to the clipboard. I even switched the password field to be above my username field just in case there was something getting registered incorrectly after tapping the copy button. I don't know if this will help, but there are two newer versions more recent than 5.7.0. Can you try updating to 5.7.2 and see if that has any effect on the problem?

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento