Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Unable to activate re-installed copy of mSecure 3.5.5 not accepting my license key

I created a support ticket about this issue over a day ago and have yet to hear back.  I recently upgraded my PC and thus had to re-install Windows and thus had to re-install mSecure v3.5.5.  After doing so, I entered my email address and license key (that I purchased for $19.99 in October of 2016-and I still have the receipt email and the email with the license key) and after doing so I got the following error message: "Sorry. We were unable to verify your license information."  Please fix this as I will be upgrading another computer and will have to re-install mSecure on that computer as well and I don't want this to keep happening.  Thank you.

Never mind, I figured it out.  I was using v3.5.6 up until yesterday and never realized there was a v3.5.7 which I downloaded and activated! so problem solved!

HI Dean,

mSecure 3.5.5 will not work to activate your license. mSecure 3.5.5 uses an older form of TLS/SSL that our system no longer supports. Please download mSecure 3.5.7 instead to activate your mSecure 3 license: https://support.msecure.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000022199

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento