Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Mam problem z hasłem do msecure po dodaniu do telefonu drugiego face ID

Witam Państwa.

Mój problem dotyczy braku dostępu do hasła msecure. Moja córka w ramach " dobrych chęci " dodała bez pytania swoją twarz jako face ID do mojego telefonu iPhone XS MAX. Niestety spowodowało to zablokowanie dostępu do msecure a niestety wpisywane hasła nie pasują . Przestało się również wyświetlać żądanie mojego face ID przy logowaniu do msecure. Błagam o pomoc...może ktoś pomoże?

Google Translate:

Title: I have a problem with the msecure password after adding a second face ID to the phone

Hello you.

My problem is the lack of access to the msecure password. As part of "good intentions", my daughter added her face as a face ID to my iPhone XS MAX without asking. Unfortunately, this has blocked access to msecure and unfortunately the entered passwords do not match. I also stopped displaying my face ID request when logging into msecure. I am begging you for help ... can anyone help?

Google Translate:

Dziękujemy za skontaktowanie się z nami i przykro mi, że wprowadzane hasło nie działa. Nie jestem pewien, dlaczego Touch ID / Face ID lub odblokowanie odcisków palców (tylko Android) nie działa, ale może się zdarzyć, że system operacyjny lub aplikacja została niedawno zaktualizowana, co czasami wyłącza tę funkcję. Niestety nie ma możliwości ponownego włączenia tej funkcji, chyba że aplikacja zostanie najpierw odblokowana.

Aby informacje przechowywane w mSecure były tak bezpieczne, jak to możliwe, mSeven Software nie pozyskuje hasła klienta ani danych przechowywanych w mSecure, więc nie ma możliwości odzyskania hasła ani informacji. Ponadto, aby uniemożliwić dostęp do informacji bez Twojej zgody, nie można pominąć ani zmienić hasła, gdy mSecure nie akceptuje wprowadzonego hasła. Jedyne, co możemy tutaj zrobić, to zresetować aplikację, ale to oznacza, że wszystkie przechowywane w niej dane zostaną utracone. Naprawdę przepraszam, nie mam tutaj lepszych wiadomości.

Niektórzy z naszych klientów zapominają o co najmniej jednym ze znaków zastępczych, których użyli, aby wzmocnić swoje hasło, takich jak 3 dla E, $ dla S i tak dalej. Czy to możliwe, że brakuje jednej z tych podstawień lub ewentualnie transponuje kilka znaków w haśle Ankit? Skorzystaj z tego przewodnika, aby omówić możliwe problemy: https://support.msecure.com/support/solutions/articles/36000064225

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry to hear the password you are entering is not working. I'm not sure exactly why the Touch ID/Face ID or fingerprint unlock (Android only) is not working, but it could be that the OS or app was updated recently which sometimes disables this feature. Unfortunately, there is no way to turn that feature back on unless the app is unlocked first.

In order for the information stored in mSecure to be as secure as possible, mSeven Software doesn't acquire our customer's password or the data stored in mSecure, so there is no way for us to retrieve the password or your information. Also, in order to keep your information from being accessed without your permission, it is not possible to bypass or change the password when mSecure is not accepting the password being entered. The only thing we can do here is reset the app, but that means all of the data stored in it will be lost. I'm really sorry I don't have better news here.

For some of our customers, they forget at least one of the substitution characters they used to make their password stronger, like 3 for E, $ for S, and so on. Is it possible you are missing one of those substitutions or possibly transposing a couple of the characters in the password Ankit? Please use this guide to go over possible issues: https://support.msecure.com/support/solutions/articles/36000064225

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento