Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Major Issue with Msecure5 - locked you out

I am having some serious issue with Msecure5.  I had it installed in my iPhone and working fine for some time.  I had to install it in a new iPad for my wife - with a different set of passwords etc.   For some reason I could not restore from her iCloud Backup - so I changed her password in her iPhone.  Keep in mind all these are to do with her data - nothing to do with mine (we both share the same Msecure account login).  

I found out mSecure in  my iPhone stopped working - When I open the app, it will use face-id and open the app, flash the data and then ask password.  I enter the password - it wont accept the password.  Then I read in another thread, take the phone off the network - go to airplane mode, turn wifi off and try - I tried it, sure enough I was able to open the app and use it.  But now if I connect to network, msecure will not work - it will ask for password, and that password wont work.

This is a serious problem.   Why did I move to mSecure5?

1 persona ha questo problema

Hi Mettur,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  mSecure 5 requires an account with account credentials (mSecure account, password). You cannot use an mSecure account with different account passwords nor mSecure information. I do not know where you found the instructions or information you did. Linking to that page/website would help here. It sounds like you might be using a mix of mSecure 4 and mSecure 5 on your devices and you might be having issues with mSecure 4 and iCloud syncing in mSecure 4 here. Can you let me know what mSecure version you are using on your devices? Here's an image that might help:

I commenti a questa discussione ora sono chiusi.