Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Paypalで支払いした後のライセンスについて

昨年、2/27にPaypalでMsecur5用のライセンス料を支払いました。 ですが、未だにFreeライセンスのままでProライセンスには変更出来ていません。手続きがとても分かりにくくて困っているのですが?

---

Last year, I paid license fee for Msecur 5 on Paypal on 2/27. However, we still can not change to Pro license with Free license as it is. I am having trouble understanding the procedure very much?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  The purchase of an mSecure 5 license is tied to the mSecure account used to purchase it with. The account you are showing on the screenshot is a free account created on 19-06-18. I searched for any account starting with tomikeda and found an account for *@outlook.com in our system. That account is a paid account created on 18-03-17. The license for that account was paid on 27-02-18. 

We can fix your issues in one of two ways here. You can either reinstall mSecure 5 and start using the correct account or you can verify that purchase by letting me know the order number for that purchase and I can transfer the purchase from the outlook.com mSecure account to the newer icloud.com account instead.

----

こんにちは、

私達に連絡してくれてありがとう、そして私はあなたが経験している問題についてすみません。 mSecure 5ライセンスの購入は、購入に使用されたmSecureアカウントに関連付けられています。 スクリーンショットに表示されているアカウントは、19-06-18に作成された無料アカウントです。 tomikedaで始まるアカウントを検索し、私たちのシステムで*@outlook.comのアカウントを見つけました。 そのアカウントは18-03-17に作成された有料アカウントです。 そのアカウントのライセンスは27-02-18に支払われました。

ここで2つの方法のうちの1つであなたの問題を解決することができます。 mSecure 5を再インストールして正しいアカウントの使用を開始するか、その購入の注文番号を知らせて購入を確認し、代わりにoutlook.comのmSecureアカウントから新しいicloud.comアカウントに購入を転送できます。

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento