Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto
Risolto

Syncing Issue

I am not sure when this started?  But I noticed that when I make changes on my computer the data is not syncing to my iPhone.  I am currently using version 5.61.

1 persona ha questo problema

I am having the same syncing issue with my iPhone.  My desktop is a Win 10 PC.

I have msecure on my desktop (windows 10) and my wife's and my iphones.  Both phones are running the same ios but msecure does not sync with my phone, my wife's phone is fine.  All devices are set to sync on msecure cloud.  Not sure how to correct this problem.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  I'm also sorry about the delay in my response. It seems I missed this topic earlier last week. Can you let me know if you've tried to do a manual sync on your iPhone? If so, did that have any affect on your issues here?

To manually sync on iOS, please have at least one record on iOS or create a test record and follow these steps:

1. Tap and hold the top record
2. Drag the record down and release

Thank you, that fixed the problem

When I manually sync, I eventually get the error message that it cannot connect to the server. Both iphone and computer are on the same wifi and the msecure on iphone and computer both recognize the wifi. Can you help? THanks, Douig

Hi Doug,

Please create your own topic and outline all your issues. Please provide the version of mSecure you are using on all of your devices, the exact kinds of device you are using, and any error messages you might be encountering. This topic was for the issue Tom initially had. This topic is now closed. 

Note: do not reply directly via email to any email you might receive for a forum post or topic. Please click the blue "Reply" button in the email if you'd like to reply to the forum topic or post instead.

I commenti a questa discussione ora sono chiusi.